Paediatric Update for Paediatricians 2024
Next Update for Paediatricians Webinar Scheduled for 6th & 7th February 2025
Bookings will open in October 2024
For those of you would could not attend our webinar.
E-learning package available for purchase including:
- 2 webinar recordings with all the lectures as per the course program on 1 and 2 Feb
- 33 pdfs
- 33 videos
- Q&As in e- booklet from the course
- Unlimited access for 1 year
Please contact us if you wish to purchase through the email Paediatricupdatecourses@gmail.com
33 of the most common presentations to children’s outpatient department covered.
Unlimited access to all 33 recorded lectures and webinar recording for 1 year.
As part of the educational package you will receive:
1) Access to the video recordings of each of the 33 lectures and the live Q & A sessions following
2) The PowerPoint presentations of the 33 lectures in PDF format
3) The entire recorded webinar available as an online catch-up video
4) All the Q & As from the day were captured and sent to you as an e-booklet
After successfully running the Royal London MRCPCH Clinical Course since 2015 and the Paediatric Update for GPs and Primary Care since 2020, Royal London Paediatric Courses introduces
Royal London Paediatric Update for Paediatricians
- The RCPCH approved CPD course will be delivered as a Live Webinar across two days on 1st and 2nd February 2024
- The Webinar will cover 34 of the most common conditions for which children are referred to Paediatric Outpatient Clinics
- The SMART lectures will be delivered by a team of Paediatric Consultants (please see the Faculty below)
- The Course aims to empower Paediatricians with evidence based updates and practical solutions which will facilitate optimal patient management in all aspects of your Paediatric practice
- The lectures are sense checked by a panel of paediatricians and senior paediatric trainee’s to ensure relevance and maintain quality
Paediatric Update for Paediatricians is suitable for…
1) Consultant Paediatricians
2) Level 2 and level 3 Paediatric trainee’s and clinical Fellows (Registrar equivalent)
3) Advanced nurse practitioners / ANNPs
4) Anyone else associated with managing paediatric patients.
The webinar is spread across two days, you can choose to attend either day or sign-up to both days!
Day 1 (1st Feb ’24) – £150.00
Day 2 (2nd Feb ’24) – £150.00
Both Days – £250.00
Can’t make the date?
We can offer a discounted price of £200.00 for delegates who cannot attend live but would still like unlimited access to the video recordings and accompanying PDF downloads from both days.
Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment.