Paediatric Update for Paediatricians 2024
34 of the most common presentations to children’s outpatient department covered.
Unlimited access to all 34 recorded lectures and webinar recording for 1 year.
As part of the educational package you will receive:
1) Access to the video recordings of each of the 34 lectures and the live Q & A sessions following
2) The powerpoint presentations of the 34 lectures in PDF format
3) The entire recorded webinar available as an online catch-up video
4) All the Q & As from the day were captured and sent to you as an e-booklet
After successfully running the Royal London MRCPCH Clinical Course since 2015 and the Paediatric Update for GPs and Primary Care since 2020, Royal London Paediatric Courses introduces
Royal London Paediatric Update for Paediatricians
- The RCPCH approved CPD course will be delivered as a Live Webinar across two days on 1st and 2nd February 2024
- The Webinar will cover 34 of the most common conditions for which children are referred to Paediatric Outpatient Clinics
- The SMART lectures will be delivered by a team of Paediatric Consultants (please see the Faculty below)
- The Course aims to empower Paediatricians with evidence based updates and practical solutions which will facilitate optimal patient management in all aspects of your Paediatric practice
- The lectures are sense checked by a panel of paediatricians and senior paediatric trainee’s to ensure relevance and maintain quality
Paediatric Update for Paediatricians is suitable for…
1) Consultant Paediatricians
2) Level 2 and level 3 Paediatric trainee’s and clinical Fellows (Registrar equivalent)
3) Advanced nurse practitioners / ANNPs
4) Anyone else associated with managing paediatric patients.
The webinar is spread across two days, you can choose to attend either day or sign-up to both days!
Day 1 (1st Feb ’24) – £150.00
Day 2 (2nd Feb ’24) – £150.00
Both Days – £250.00
What Our Delegates Say!
What a fantastic update. One of the best CPD days I have attended in 30 years as a consultant!General Paediatrics in a Day – You can always teach an old dog new tricks. Well done team – most enjoyable.
95% of delegates said they would be highly likely to recommend us to one of their colleagues.
I am a paediatric consultant and I attended the Royal London General Paediatric Update Study day on the 19th of February. It was the most useful study day I have attended so far. The course was very well organised and the format of video sessions followed by the live Q&A was excellent. All the speakers were very knowledgeable in their areas of expertise and gave not only evidence-based but very practical answers to all the questions asked.This course has enhanced and consolidated my knowledge and I look forward to attending further updates from the teamam writing to let you know that I have passed my MRCPCH clinical exam. I wanted to thank you and the faculty. It was very helpful for me as this was my second attempt and I realised how much difference the course made in my preparation.
Dr Lynda Ehizode
Well done for putting on a seamless virtual conference which I’m sure involved a lot of hard work behind the scenes. I’ve learnt a lot and credit to you and your colleagues at Barts Health for making the conference very accessible to primary care clinicians and tailored to our learning needs and perspective which a lot of other courses often fail to get right.
Dr Suki Francis
I am writing to let you know that I have passed my MRCPCH clinical exam. I wanted to thank you and the faculty. It was very helpful for me as this was my second attempt and I realised how much difference the course made in my preparation.The best things were the full circuit mock exam that gave me the real feel of the exam, teaching us a structured approach so that we can see any patient we are asked to irrespective of a particular system and very helpful tips for the development station.
Dr Neelakshi Ghosh, MD (Pediatrics), M.Sc.
I was impressed by:
- Consistent relevance to and acknowledgement of the GP clinical environment
- Emphasis on red flags, which is a simple message to get across
- Providing useful and reliable resources for further information eg NICE, Headsmart
- Use of a case study in the difficult realm of safeguarding
- Sharing of the delegate questions and answers
Dr Jenny Barnes FRCGP
This was excellent. Well done to the team for organising. It is a good way to be kept updated on the latest developments in the different specialities of general paediatrics.